Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former-
people demand freedom of speech to make up for
the freedom of thought which they avoid-
It is easier to fight for principle than to live up to them-
ME
Pearlyn Chow, a loner away from home
cannot do without my ipod, mobile, wallet, keys, packets of TISSUE PAPER
<s
Thursday, November 05, 2009
omg...i am revisiting my blog after soooo long...why? recently met up with a fren who says she is blogging and now that i couldnt sleeeep..i read her blog and then stumbled onto the link to my blog..keke..how cool is that?
read my blog entries, kinda sad. some entries which i dont really understand what i am writing about. but most of them i can relate to, especially the belonging type person, crap..feeling like shit now..seriously. so dumb. going through this whole saga again.. gosh..or should i use the new word shingz.. cant help it thou
farewells after farewells after farewells.. dying inside man..still remembered I was the first one who mentioned leaving..in the end..everybody is leaving before i do..why?? last straw is leaving ..
I WROTE AT 06:38