Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former-
people demand freedom of speech to make up for
the freedom of thought which they avoid-
It is easier to fight for principle than to live up to them-
ME
Pearlyn Chow, a loner away from home
cannot do without my ipod, mobile, wallet, keys, packets of TISSUE PAPER
<s
Monday, August 02, 2004
i went to school late today..20mins late..and the bloody tutor was going so fast..i tried to catch up...managed to draw the graphs and all..but f man..too fast liao..and to make it worse..its computing...I AM A COMPUTER IDIOT..what do u expect??whatever your name is ...bloody retarded tutor...and somemore dont wanna help me..cause i think he knows that i am too far back..haha..so heck lor...sit there quietly..dont care..when everybody else are typing like crazy..oh..and i just realised that daphne's cousin the netballer..who left cjc in year 1..is in the same class as me...the one from t32 and always with lay ling.. from IJ TP..whats her name???hmmm..dont know...she didnt talk and neither did i..sian..stupid computing class...vow not go late again..
I WROTE AT 19:22